Bowling Green Home Office
We continue our successful growth and need additional project managers to join our family team.
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years of experience in design/build building construction, plus additional experience in GC and CM is a plus.
- Ability to aggressively seek/develop prospective project opportunities
- Excellent verbal, written and personal communication skills
- Effective time management/logical decision making abilities
- BS degree in a related field of study
- Proficient knowledge of pre-engineered metal buildings/conventional structural steel buildings
- Capability and experience of managing multiple projects ($1M-$15M+)
- Supervise and direct general building superintendent of projects
- Perform all aspects of projects including negotiations, estimating, contracts, shop drawing review, cost control, and scheduling.
- Maintain strict safety and quality control of projects/products
- Must be a resident or relocate to Warren or surrounding counties.
- Competitive salary commensurate to one’s ability and proven success
- Generous year-end bonus based on shared profits
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Retirement/Profit sharing plan
- Health/Life/LTD Insurance
- Company furnished vehicle
- No overnight travel
- Work Area predominately within a 80 mile radius of Bowling Green
ALL PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WILL BE HELD CONFIDENTIAL
NO PHONE CALL INQUIRIES PLEASE
SUBMIT RESUME BY EMAIL TO: SMD.PM@SCOTTMURPHYDANIEL.COM OR MAIL TO:
SCOTT, MURPHY AND DANIEL, LLC
ATTN: SMD PM AR
P.0. BOX 2520
BOWLING GREEN, KY 42102
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D